Well...Caleb is six weeks old and we are just now getting around to officially introducing him to you. Those of you with children hopefully understand! Time flies. The last few weeks feel like a whirlwind of diapers, naps, bathtimes, spit-up and hours of nursing. Yet it is all, without a doubt, worth it. We love this little man so much. He is an incredible gift to us and we can't imagine how we did life without his little emerging personality.
Here are a few things we have discovered so far.
- Noise (His best naps are in busy restaurants, at Sak Saum sales, and during church.)
- Tuk-Tuks (Our version of the car ride, he falls asleep every time.)
- Bouncing (A little something Daddy is quite good at.)
- His hands (He always has them near his face...a habit from the womb?)
- Staring (He is a very alert baby and wants to be able to see.)
Caleb does not love:
- Dirty Diapers
- Naps in quiet places
We wish you all could meet Caleb in person but this will have to do for now. Enjoy the video!